Plurk Plurk

I've added Plurk to my blog.Haha.Add me if you have Plurk ok?Heh.I wanna get that album.But it seems like it isn't out in SG yet.Why.I like her new song.Well.At least the one Iposted previously.Ha.Soon.I can go ktv to see her latest MV liao.Heh.Anyway.Dinner with Fresh Fry was fun.I think my mom scareded her for amoment.until she forgot to greet her.Haha.I have no qualms bringin my frenz over to her stall cuz Iknow she will be funny.(If she is in agood mood lah.)I guess I'm lucky in away.Heh.ANYWAY.I am gg for the Starhub Plan.My mom kinda made the decision for me.cuz.last night,plurk背景,she told me that she wanted SCV.Well.2 birds with one stone la.There is astarhub plan now,offering afree massage chair if you subscribe to internet and scv.Woo hoo.I'm gonna to sign that one up.in aminute.Heh.