Plurk or Facebook kisiao !

For your all information The last time Ilogged in Facebook was yesterday but before that Idin log in for at least 1week So Idin know what happen to my Facebook until Ichecked it yesterday There is acolumn in Facebook[What's on your mind?]which Inever post anything there and Idin connect it to my plurk until yesterday but there supdate in my facebook?!Finally knew what's the problem My facebook connected to my fren's Plurk==!So line below with'*'NOT MINE!
*Elaine Sawsays她的手很疼,plurk背景,很酸。*Elaine Sawsays希望he tries his best.=]
Elaine Sawsays my plurk connected to others'facebook?creepy Elaine Sawsays NItex~(bye)
*Elaine Saw wishes him all de best.
*Elaine Saw is down.Dun leave can?
Elaine Saw says tuition from 1-4.sien.
*Elaine Sawsays he is gone
*Elaine Sawfeels upset.He is finally leave.
*Elaine Sawhopes he is always fine
*Elaine Sawwas crying for him.
Elaine Sawsays Morning everyone.
*Elaine Sawfeels beh syok!X-(
*Elaine Sawfeels very beh syok!zzz.
Elaine Sawsays plurk ki siao again.fren's plurk connected to my facebook?
for causing any misunderstand really paise.SM,luckily you told me about it now you know the truth dee har.not related to me de==!I'm INNOCENT!